In commemoration, this will be the ‘Final Mission’ for the HELP for HEROES 4×4 EUROPEAN RALLY. The objective for this year’s event will be to raise £1,000,000 for HELP for HEROES. The event will follow the path and tell the story of the Allied Invasion through Europe. The Allied Forces landed in France early on D-Day morning, 6th June 1944. The liberation of Europe had commenced. That history will unfold as your journey progresses; some parts of the route will also include areas of the ‘Western Front’ of WWI.
The event will start at 11:30am on Saturday 13th June 2015 at Littlecote House Hotel in North Wiltshire. After using byways on Salisbury Plain we will then travel to Portsmouth to embark on the ferry over to France. This 2000mile / 3200km expedition will encompass 7 European countries over a period of 13 days; concluding in Bavaria, Germany. This non-speed touring assembly, with a maximum entry of 45 teams, will be part military history tour (including museums etc), fun activities, part off-road driving and part club-type social, open to road-legal 4×4 vehicles. The whole focus is the raising of funds for the event’s chosen charity, HELP for HEROES.
To see an idea of the Provisional Itinerary CLICK HERE.
To book your place on the Help for Heroes 4×4 European Rally 2015 all you need to do is send a deposit of £250 per crew along with a completed application form.
This event is open to any road-legal 4×4 and is booked on a first come first served basis and will consist of no more than 45 vehicles plus the Event Support vehicles.
EACH CREW is asked to raise a minimum of £3000 for Help for Heroes.
• Up to 30th November 2014 the basic Entry Fee, not including ferry crossings, will be £799 per crew
• *For entries submitted after 30th November 2013 the fee is £869.
• A crew consists of 2 members (for extra crew members there is an additional fee, see the application form for details).
• The final balance will be due March 14th 2014.
• You will receive details on the H4H 4×4 Rally arrangements and forms subsequent to your entry being accepted.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THE ENTRY FEE?
WHAT IS NOT COVERED IN THE ENTRY FEE?
* Food: Final Awards Meal is included in entry fee
** Ferry Costs: Discounted group rates have been agreed with Brittany Ferries (outbound) and P&O Ferries (return)